US Bank - Mary Elizabeth Martin Scholarship Trust
The Mary Elizabeth Martin Scholarship Trust was established in 1961 and is considered a Private Foundation under section 509(a) of the Internal Revenue Code. The trustee is required to annually distribute the net investment income to tax exempt organizations. The trust is administered by US Bank and the grant competition is administered by Greater Kansas City Community Foundation. An advisory committee chosen by US Bank makes all grant decisions.
- Application Launch Date: September 1, 2021.
- Application Deadline: November 15, 2021, at 5:00 p.m. CST
- Notification of awards will be sent to applicants in February 2022.
Contact Information: email@example.com or 816.627.3452
Grants are awarded annually and typically range from $500 to $3,000.
Grants are made only to nonprofits that have current 501(c)(3) status.
Areas of Interest:
The Mary Elizabeth Martin Scholarship Trust grants to nonprofits that have current 501(c)(3) status. Awards ranging from $500 to $3,000 may be used for charitable or educational purposes, which may include providing one or more scholarships to assist students to obtain a college or university education in the United States.
This application requires applicants to answer narrative questions and:
- Upload a Project Budget for this request
- Upload your annual Organization Budget for the organization's current fiscal year
- Upload or enter a list of the organization's current Board of Directors
- Strongly recommend attachments include an organization audit
Procedures for Grant Seekers:
If this is your first time accessing the application software, please click the Register button in the upper right hand corner. If you are a first time user, but your organization has an application account, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 816.627.3452 to be added to your organization.