Liberty Giving Circle
Liberty Giving Circle (LGC) is a group of philanthropic and civic-minded women dedicated to making a significant impact to the well-being of the citizens of the Liberty area. LGC will award a grant to one or more organizations through the annual application process.
Watch the video on the 2017 Liberty Giving Circle grant recipient, Clay County African American Legacy Inc. also known as the Garrison School Cultural Center. The video was developed and produced by students and faculty at Liberty North High School.
- Application Launch Date: August 31, 2022
- Application Deadline: October 28, 2022, at 5 p.m.
- Funds presented to award recipient in December 2022
- Outcomes report due to the Liberty Giving Circle Grant Committee and general membership by October 3, 2023
Contact Information: Dianne Ferrell, 816.289.0023 (cell) & Claire Bishop, 816.516.0564 (cell), firstname.lastname@example.org
If the Liberty Giving Circle has any questions regarding your proposal, a member of the Grant Application Committee may contact you via phone requesting further information or an appointment for a site visit.
- Grants will be made only to organizations that are exempt from Federal Income tax under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code.
- The recipient of any grant from Liberty Giving Circle must use the funds awarded for the specific purpose(s) as outlined in the original grant proposal.
Grants will be made only to organizations that have a Liberty mailing address and serve the Liberty community.
Areas of Interest:
Preference will be given to organizations with a primary focus in one of the following areas of interest:
- Arts and Culture
- Community Development
- Education/Youth Services
- Health and Life Science
- Social Services
Areas of Exclusion:
The following will be excluded from consideration:
- Individuals, political parties, candidates or political activities.
- Primary and secondary educational institutions.
- Religious organizations or denominational programs.
This application requires applicants to answer narrative questions and:
- Upload a Project Budget for this request
- Upload your annual Organization Budget for the organization's current fiscal year
- Upload or enter a list of the organization's current Board of Directors
All awarded projects are required to complete a final report . Report instructions will be sent to the applicant via email. Reports include narrative questions on the project and an itemized list of how grant funds were spent. Failure to complete the final report may impact future grant considerations. If you have questions about the completion of past reports for this opportunity, please contact the Grantmaking Services Team at 816.627.3452 or email@example.com.
Procedures for Grant Seekers:
If this is your first time accessing the application software, please click the Register button in the upper right hand corner. If you are a first time user, but your organization has an application account, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 816.627.3452 to be added to your organization.