KMBC/KCWE Community Days
KMBC-TV and KCWE-TV are excited to announce the Community Days campaign. On the 9th and 29th of each month, KMBC and KCWE will highlight a local nonprofit organization and encourage viewers to learn about and support that organization. Organizations will be selected to participate based on the information provided in this application.
Applications are reviewed by the KMBC-TV and KCWE-TV Community Days Committee.
- Application Launch Date: September 10, 2021
- Application Deadline: October 15, 2021 at 5:00 p.m. CST
- Applications are reviewed by the KMBC-TV and KCWE-TV Community Days Committee. Applicants will be notified of the committee’s decisions via email the week of November 22, 2021
Contact Information: firstname.lastname@example.org or 816.627.3452
- The organization meets the requirements of U.S. IRS Code Section 501(c)(3) for qualified charitable organizations. To verify if your charity meets these requirements, search GuideStar.
- The organization is located in or serving the communities of the Kansas City metropolitan area.
- If selected, the organization will commit to a Community Day on the 9th or 29th of a month between January and December 2022.
- Selected organizations will be asked to report Community Day impact such as traffic to their website and social media accounts, donations made, volunteers committed, etc.
- Organizations who applied in the past are eligible to apply again. This includes organizations who were selected as a Community Day participant and those who were not previously selected.
This application requires applicants to complete a brief eligibility questionnaire and to answer narrative questions.
If you do not have a SM Apply account, click the Register button in the upper right hand corner. Complete the registration process and then return to this page and click Apply to begin the application.