Harvest Ball Society 2019 Grant Application
2019 Grant Application
Who May Apply
Tax exempt 501(c)(3) or 509(a)(1) organizations serving Clay or Platte Counties.
The Harvest Ball Society is focused on providing shelter and services to homeless families in the Northland.
Grant applicants should address family homelessness by providing at least one of the following: shelter, eviction prevention, other assistance or support services for families experiencing homelessness.
Harvest Ball Society will NOT fund:
- Individual needs
- Capital campaign requests
- Any multi-year funding commitment
- Private foundations
- Organizations that restrict choices or limit options
- Political parties, candidates, issues or political activities
- Bricks and mortar
- Programs primarily established for evangelical purposes
- Programs that limit services based on race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, or gender identity
For your application to be considered you must complete all of the required information in this application, including providing the required attachments, and submit the application by 5:00 p.m. November 15, 2019. All applications must be submitted online through the Greater Kansas City Community Foundation website. There will be no exceptions for incomplete or late applications.