Food and Farm Communications Fund Core Grant Application
Para idiomas español/inglés, por favor utiliza el menú desplegable anterior:
Welcome to the Food and Farm Communications Fund Letter of Interest application.
Organizations can submit their application in one of two ways:
- Submit written responses to the application questions (available in English and Spanish) on this website.
- Upload audio or video responses to the application questions (available in English and Spanish) to this website.
If you prefer to submit your application by audio or video, please use the following guidelines:
- Suggested max length of the recording is seven minutes
- Please answer all application questions in your recording
- Keep it simple! Please do not spend any money or significant time producing a recording.
If you have any questions about the application, please contact Shavaun Evans at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are having challenges with the online portal, please contact the GKCCF Grants Services Team at email@example.com.
Before applying, please review this eligibility checklist:
- My organization is a grassroots organization or network with 501(c)(3) status or with a 501(c)(3) fiscal sponsor
- My organization has an average annual revenue of less than $3 million
- My organization has not received a Core Grant (including Crisis & Change grant) from the Food and Farm Communications Fund within the past two years
For full eligibility requirements, visit here.
- Application launch date: January 11, 2022
- Deadline: February 18, 2022
- Invitations for Full Proposals sent by March 30, 2022
- Grantees notified by June, 2022
Grant Range and Term:
Core Grants range from $20,000 to $30,000 over a one-year timeline, with an average grant award of $25,000; or a maximum of $50,000 for a two-year timeline. The Fund is able to make a very limited number of two-year commitments for projects requiring a longer time frame of support. Two-year requests are capped at a total of $50,000 over two years.