Clay County Children's Services Fund - 2020 RFP
The Clay County Children’s Services Fund provide grants to organizations offering services that protect the well-being and safety of children nineteen years of age or younger residing in Clay County, Missouri. Such services may include counseling, family support, temporary residential services, and other such services set out in RSMo 210.861.
The Clay County Children’s Services Fund was created in 2017 following voter approval of a designated one-quarter of a cent sales tax pursuant to RSMo 67.1775 and RSMo 210.861. A nine-member board of directors appointed by the Clay County Commission administers the Fund and its operations.
- Application Available: June 1, 2020
- Optional Web-based Information Session: A web-based information session was held on Thursday, June 4th at 10:00 a.m. The slides shared during the session are available here.
Application Deadline: June 26, 2020, at 5:00 p.m. CST
- Award decisions will be announced in August 2020. One-year grant contracts will begin September 1, 2020.
In keeping with the services cited in enabling legislation, the Clay County Children’s Services Fund board invites organizations serving children living in Clay County, ages birth to nineteen, to apply for one-time grants to begin or expand the services listed below:
- Counseling and Therapy
- Crisis Intervention
- Intervention Programs
- Mental Health Screenings
- Outpatient Chemical Dependency
- Outpatient Psychiatric Treatment
- Prevention Programs
- Psychological Evaluations
- Respite Care
- Temporary Shelter
- Transitional Living - Counseling and Services
- Unwed Mothers' Services
- Unmarried Parents' Services
Areas of Exclusion:
The Fund may not be used to support the following activities:
- Inpatient medical, psychiatric and chemical dependency services
- Transportation services
- Grants to individuals
- Capital expenditures
- Annual appeals
Procedures for Grant Seekers:
If this is your first time accessing the application software, please click the Register button in the upper right hand corner. If you are a first time user, but your organization has an application account, please contact email@example.com or 816.627.3452 to be added to your organization.